Wednesday 30 October 2013

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Flu shot

Hi Carolyn,
I dont know much about what EOs to use, because i had this problem arise before i knew about DoTerra. I contacted a Homeopathic Doctor with immunization concerns and she recommended a product to me for my children since we were also required to immunize. It is a nosode called Childhood Immunization. The company that makes it is Professional Formulas. I can't recommend dosages. You'll have to talk to a pro in the field, but I will say that I gave the drops to my children before and after each immunization. It was something like 3 days prior and 10 days post.
It is up to you what you decide to do, but that's what I did.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment