Wednesday 30 October 2013

[Everything doTERRA] Allergic Reaction (Rash)

Hello,

I need help figuring out how I should address this issue. If anyone can help please do so. The situation is as follows:

About a year ago I had a severe reaction to something (I had been to the park 4 times that week), broke out in hives and was taking benadryl as needed. The hives started in a few places one day, then the next day moved to different places until it went up to my face, tongue, various parts of my body and last a tightening in my chest. I wasn't doterra-ing at the time. The Doc advised me to take Zyrtec and if it didn't get better go to the ER. But after the worst part was done it started going away on its own and I went to get seen the following day. Long story short, the immunologist took blood tests and prick test? and said I am allergic to grass and trees. (The test results I have show I am allergic to Ash trees).

I also have psoriasis so I did the Gx and Pb in the beginning of September and in the end of September, as well as used clear skin and the other suggested protocol for psoriasis (myrr, lavender, coconut oil, melalueca). I'm also taking 1 dose of the LLV's, drink water with lemon or slim and sassy most of the time, and when I feel allergies coming on I take a capsule of lemon, lavender, peppermint. I have to say though that I don't know if I did the Gx and Pb right because I ate as I normally do, including sugar in my coffee, and I took only one a day because I was kind of afraid to take more than one. 

Last week I went to the park 3 days in a week  :/   and developed a super itchy rash on my face, legs, and upper arms. It wasn't like hives this time. It looked more like dry, tiny bumps or eczema. It was so bad that even the capsules and benadryl didn't help...so the Doc gave me Prednisone. 6 for the first day, then decrease by one until I reach half for 7 days. Today was my second half pill. She also prescribed a hydrocortisone for my face that I only used 3 times, and stronger one for my arms and legs that I'm not using much cuz if I can avoid the chemicals I would.

It has gotten much better but still very itchy. Today I took the allergy capsule I mentioned above 3 times because the itching becomes unbearable at times, and my face has started to get itchier again as of late yesterday. I don't want it to get worse..

I'm wondering if anything similar has come across anyone, and what they did. Also I don't know if I should do the Gx and Pb again or wait on it until I finish the prednisone. Or if I should even stop the prednisone all together.

Sorry it is soooo lengthy, and I appreciate any feedback.

Thanks,

Thana

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment