Thursday 31 October 2013

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Menstral

My periods have been like that, I recently started using clary sage almost daily on my feet and ankles, pain went from 2 days of being useless (I'm 33 with a 5yo and 3yo) to still having pain but quite manageable, and I rubbed lavender on for that. My cycle also went back to what it was as a teen sans pill! As a teen, I started at about the same age as her and the Pill around 17. Agree that a candida cleanse could possibly be very helpful.

Christina Johnson
IPC 479916
Sent from my iPod 

On Oct 31, 2013, at 8:06 AM, mheily <moheily@gmail.com> wrote:

My daughter, who is now 17, has had painful heavy periods since she started her cycle (at 12). When she was 13, she was bleeding so hard one time that she passed out and we ended up in the ER. They put her on the pill. She doesn't swallow pills but that one was small enough that she could with food. She decided last month that she hated taking the pill and wanted to stop. Yesterday she got her period and we are back to the painful heavy periods. I have been using Clary Calm, Deep Blue, and Past Tense which help some with the cramps but her flow is still heavy. I have been reading how Phytoestrogens work great, but she can't swallow pills. I don't have Helichrysum, Cypress, or Geranium which I have seen suggested. I do have frankincense which I am going to put on her right now. Any other suggestions? 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment