Tuesday 29 October 2013

[Everything doTERRA] flu like symptoms and flu and colds at work

I have had some flu like symptoms lately and know it's the season for flu and colds. While at work I was asked to find any home remedies if possible and share them. I'm a little hesistate to share them since I work with students and teachers who some don't believe oils will help them out. I know they will after having on guard in the classroom I work in being diffused for a few weeks now & haven't gotten sick until this week when I'm helping in another classroom. (Thank goodness only for this week.) There have been students and a couple teachers go home sick from work as well so that's why I think I was asked this morning in a meeting what good remedies might work. Any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated, thank you in advance. 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment