Wednesday 30 October 2013

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Could oils be causing GERD?

Yes, the oils definitely caused reflux for me, also esophageal irritation.   I can use them occasionally orally but only in a capsule, and only when I sandwich it in with food--eat some food, swallow capsule, eat more food.

Cindy

On Tuesday, October 29, 2013 10:33:02 AM UTC-5, danielle...@gmail.com wrote:
I have never had GERD issues until the last couple of months and I am wondering if it has anything to do with putting On Guard or Slim and Sassy in my water bottle several times a day.  Is that possible?  I am not even sure it is GERD but it seems to match the research I have done.  My lungs are burning especially after drinking my Market Spice tea.  Please help.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment