Wednesday 30 October 2013

[Everything doTERRA] Labyrynthitis is there an oil for this?

 My friend wrote the following:

I have officially been diagnosed with Labyrynthitis. The ENT doctor thinks it was caused by a Herpes virus (not that kind of herpes virus) that came from my mouth. I was very dizzy and throwing up for 3 days. Now I am just dizzy and can't hear anything from my left ear. The ringing is so loud that it interferes with my hearing in my right as well. About 5 days after my ear started acting up I had acute blurry vision in my left eye and severe eye pain the next day. When I just had the blurry vision I was convinced I had a tumor so I was actually relieved to have the eye pain the next morning. Turns out, the prednisone I was on, dropped my immune system and allowed the virus to travel to my eye. I still have blurry vision, but my eye pain is gone. Both of these things should completely clear up, but may take 6-8 weeks.


Is there anything I can suggest for him?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment