Friday 21 December 2012

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: Type 1 deabetes protocol

Hi Linda I used S & S some time ago (2 years) then had a large break , but since the Gold Coast Australia Meeting I am back, In this short time Yes , I have been suffering Hypos around 2am as Low as 2.4 which is very low , even dangerous, so I have been able to reduce by Long Acting Insulin (Lantus) by about 8 units , I do take a rather large dose was 138 now 130 , At this stage have been seen any effect on the Fast acting Insulin 25 unit x 3 Times a day.
 
We have also been having juice , my Wife researches what Fruit and Veggies are good of our conditions , so we juice these .
 
The plan is that in the New Year I will be starting other Oils, suitable, for not only my/our Diabetes, but also Heart I had an Heart Valve replacement 12 Months ago, and cancer I have numerous forms of Skin cancers and My Wife Lorraine had Bowel cancer 12 years ago , but test over the last 5 years , every 2 years now always show cancer cells
On my Hit List is Fennell, Coriander, cypress
 
There are a number of Veges that are far stronger than Chemo -
 
Depending  on where you are the way we measure BSL may be different to the US
 
 
John Green
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, December 22, 2012 8:02 AM
Subject: Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: Type 1 deabetes protocol

John,
 
Were you able to lower your insulin when you started S&S?
 
Linda

On Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 3:25 PM, John Green <john-48@live.com.au> wrote:
Morning I have type 2 Diabetes for about 18 years Now on Insulin 3 Times a day , I take 15 drops in the Morning and 15 in the evening , I take mine like a shot with a water chaser
 
Not sure if that helps you
 
John Green
 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/everythingdoterra?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment