Wednesday 19 December 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Ring Worm HELP!!

I have chronic West Nile Virus and so deal with immune issues.  A few years ago I broke out in ring worm all over my body.  We tried everything we possibly could that was suggested on the Internet.  Finally, went to the doctor and he put me on a 6 week prescription that ended it.   A bit over a year ago, I was introduced to doTERRA and since being on the LLV, and all the other supplements offered :) I have felt the best I've felt in years!  

A month ago......  I noticed a ring worm spot on my shoulder.  How in the world I am getting these is beyond me...........  I tried a couple of protocols that were suggested by others, one of which isn't doTERRA but is black walnut.  Nothing has worked.  When I realized I had about ten more spots on my torso I went to the doctor in desperation.  He prescribed a ten day antibiotic.  I am almost done with the ten days and what was about 10 circles on my torso has exploded to so many I can't count and spreading to other parts of my body.

I've never had ringworm before this, why in the world is it exploding all over my body, and what can I do to stop it???  I'm desperate!  Merry Christmas to me, I look like a flipping Christmas tree with red ornaments all over.  :D

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/everythingdoterra?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment