Monday 28 May 2012

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: Suggestion for restless sleeping

I have also tried Clary Sage, and I will wake up off and on throughout the night.   I will eventually go to sleep, but I would rather not wake up at all.  I am still looking for that ultimate solution that will keep me asleep all night long.  I generally have no problems getting to sleep, my problem is I have not found the right oils to take that will keep me asleep all night long.  Thanks everyone for your great suggestions.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment