Monday 28 May 2012

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: Boils and gum / mouth issues

It's All in Your Head by Hal Huggins is a classic about this topic. I first learned about this topic from a magazine article in which a woman had a root canal extracted and her breast cancer vanished. It was in the same meridian that ran through her breast.  That was about 25 years ago, long before I was interested in health but it did leave a strong impression on me. 

A few years ago I went to an event that was all about this topic and consisted of about 5 experts in the field. It was pretty unanimous that root canals are a bad idea.  I also worked for a husband/wife holistic dentist/doctor team for a few years so have seen lots of first hand experiences and read lots of medical journals. 

I would get in touch with Leo Cashman at DAMS. 800-311-6265 if the number is still the same. Make sure the dentist you see is DAMS approved. Many holistic dentists are bogus.  You will learn a lot from Leo and there is no charge but if you are so inclined you can make a donation or join DAMS for a small fee and get their newsletter. I am pretty sure it is not for profit.  I did an interview with Leo in regards to candida and he was great.

Dr. Reinholt Voll, after 40 years of research and observation estimated that nearly 80% or all illness s related entirely or partially to problems in the mouth (from powerpoint slide from a course I have printed out).

I highly recommend cranio-sacral work after any dentistry as well.  Yes, it all costs money but a funeral is pretty pricey too. I barter most of my services with other practitioners.  I trade oils for treatments too.  Most are more than happy to do so.

These days every 2-3 person will get cancer anyway so we may as well remove the most obvious causes if it is within our power to do so.  As for your one root canal I would just periodically have someone test it with kinesiology to make sure it's okay.  One of my friends recently had one removed and he had a two cysts and an abscess under it.  All not visible on X-ray.  My dentist, who unfortunately passed away a few weeks ago, does kinesiology and figured he MUST have it removed.  Sometimes you don't know why until it is out.  That dentist worked closely with Dr. Deitrich Klinghardt.  You see him mentioned now and again on Dr. Mercola's site.  I think there's an interview with him there or just google to find his site.  He does neural therapy which I also highly recommend if you can find someone that does it that is.

That should give you lots to research and learn.  It's a bit overwhelming but worth it. 

On Mon, May 28, 2012 at 5:22 AM, wholenewmom <wholenewmom@gmail.com> wrote:
Sharon,

I am, of course, concerned about what you are saying about the cancer
connection.  I asked several dentists about it and they all say that
the implants have infection risks as well and that it is much better
to save the teeth.  I would love it if you would send me the sources,
even via email, to wholenewmom at gmail dot com.

I am going to consult w/ a few more holistic dentists in my area and
also with a holistic company owner whose daughter has several root
canals. He had mercury poisoning so he is a good person to talk to.

I am well aware of WAPF and their issues about root canals, but there
are some things about WAPF that I am very concerned about.  And I am
currently on the board of my local chapter.

Thanks.

Of course, I am only dealing w/ one tooth but this poor man.  He had
an accident on a trampoline that probably took about 10 years off his
life.

Thank you, Sharon.

On May 27, 11:47 pm, Patricia Leavitt <doterradisco...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> You can use the OnGuard until you get our clove. This oil pull is simply
> amazing. Don't forget to always leave it in
> for the full 10 minutes.
> I would have your friend do it the same way only repeat it twice a day for
> a while.
> And purify really is good for the topical application and think about a
> cleanse also.
> Pat
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> On Sun, May 27, 2012 at 12:21 PM, wholenewmom <wholenew...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > I had posted about 2 weeks ago that I appear to have an infection at
> > the tip of my root. I have been swishing w/ a clove based oil and
> > DoTerra's oregano since I don't have clove yet.
>
> > It does appear to be helping a lot - so thank you, Pat.  I am hoping I
> > will be cured.
>
> > I have a few questions:
>
> > 1.  until I get clove would On Guard be a good option?  I only have
> > something like clove from another company right now
>
> > Anyway, a friend from church had a childhood accident after which he
> > had about 15 root canals.  He has various troubles w/ them to this
> > day.  He also is developing boils on his face that he thinks are
> > connected.
>
> > He is eager to try the oregano & clove swishing but he's wondering
> > what would be recommended for the boils.  Anything beyond the protocol
> > on EEssentials me?
>
> > Thanks!
>
> > --
> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> > Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> > To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> > For more options, visit this group at
> >http://www.everythingdoterra.com
>
> --
> PAT LEAVITT
> FOUNDING DIAMOND CONSULTANT

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com



--
Sharon Hoehner
www.endcandidablog.com 
(604) 894-6940 Home Office Pacific Time
(604) 905-9240 Cell Phone


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment