Monday 28 May 2012

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Membership Tear Pad! I need these!!!

I never buy the tear pads. I just download the form off of doterratools.com and make copies. 

Charly 




On May 29, 2012, at 1:00 AM, Kris <krazykris1@gmail.com> wrote:

So I've been out of the membership tear sheets since the end of April. So I logged on to myoilbusiness.com to order some more only to find out they were unavailable until the second week of May. Here it is, May 28th and they still don't have any! I can't really host classes without these because people can't enroll without the enrollment form. I checked aromatools.com and they don't seem to sell it. I am going crazy! This is affecting my business and I can't move forward! Anyone know anywhere else I can buy these from? This is absolutely ridiculous that they don't have this yet! I called customer service and they were no help and couldn't provide any answers as to why they didn't have it or when they'd be getting more.

Thanks,
Kris

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment