Tuesday 29 May 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Vetiver concern

Missa don't let the description turn you off. When I first smelled
Vetiver in the bottle I thought it smelled like dirt. Once I applied
it over my thyroid I could not smelling it. I love Vetiver with
lemongrass. My hubby loves it too. It's very grounding. Think
roots.

On May 29, 1:13 pm, missa <missa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am thinking about getting some vetiver as suggested on a previous
> thread for my restless sleeping. My concern is I read on the Vetiver
> information sheet on Build doTerra that kids ask for the "smells like
> dirt oil." Does it really smelly like dirt? That doesn't sound
> appealing!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment