Tuesday 1 May 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: UTI & kidney infections

Leila, I wanted to share my experience of successful UTI treatment
with doTerra oils. I started using the oils in Oct 2010 for a severe
UTI/bladder infection. I had cronic issues with this for the previous
3 years, with 4 to 5 episodes per year. I went to 2 urologists, plus
my regular Dr, but they couldn't diagnose why i was continuing to have
such problems. I started with the antibiotic blend of 2 drops oregano,
2drops On Guard, 2drops melaluca & continued that for 10 days which
cleared up the infection. After that I started using frankincense,
lemon & on guard every day to build up my immunity... & because i
really wasn't sure what else to do! Well, it worked for me! I have not
had one UTI since 2010 & that is like a miracle for me. I still do
frankincense & lemon everyday, but only use the other oils if i feel
like something is trying to start in my body. I praise God for leading
me to essential oils, & doTerra! DeDe

On Apr 30, 8:39 pm, Leila F <momoftw...@pacbell.net> wrote:
> Hi
> I am fairly new to doTerra and would love to get some help for a
> friend.
>
> A friend of mine is having an issue every since having her last
> child.  She is constantly having UTI's that lead to kidney infections,
> which is giving her lower back pains & pain when I urinating.
>
> I looked up kidney and kidney infections and it says lemongrass for
> kidneys and rosemary for kidney infections.
>
> Just want to see if anyone had any success with this and what they
> used.
>
> Thanks.
> Leila

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment