Tuesday 1 May 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Using My Virtual Office and Not getting credit

http://www.mydoterra.com/ak/
Works eve dry time because it's shorter and not as easy to screw up.
Where as the longer address somtimes gets goofed up. Gin you can't get
to your storefront with the link you gave because you left out the v.
This may be the problem people are having, use the shorter address and
there wil be less mistakes.

I've never had a problem getting paid commission off of my sight. If
anyone is having any issues they should document it and send that in
to doTERRA and talk to them about their concerns. DoTERRA is an
honest company and they want everything to work smoothly for you.

Heather in WA


On Apr 30, 9:54 pm, Ginny Eiseman <gi...@kpunet.net> wrote:
> That is how it has always worked for me. I tried my link in 3 different
> browsers and it came up as my storefront.
> gin
> On 4/30/2012 5:25 PM, Nannette wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> > I think it should be like these:
> > Back office is: mydoterra.com --- then login.
> > Storefront is: doterra.myvoffice.com/nameyouchoose.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment