Monday 28 May 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Suggestion for restless sleeping

I would muscle test just to make sure, but Vetiver is a good choice.
Some people don't like it, the burnt wood smell, but it smells
different once it is on and has worked with your body chemistry. It
is one of my favorite oils. Everyone is different, so don't give up,
you will find some oils that will work for you.

On May 28, 12:09 pm, missa <missa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I really appreciate everyone's reply. I will try the Bergamot, I have
> that. I do have lemongrass too, put honestly can't stand the smell of
> it. Maybe I could try it in a capsule. I do not have either Vetiver or
> Clary Sage, put thinking of using some loyalty rewards points  to try
> one. Which one would you try first?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment