Tuesday 1 May 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Specials for May/free oil?

Katie, there was not a 200pv special listed.  I read somewhere that they do that once a quarter, but I am not sure if that is right.  We just barely had the Deep Blue Special two months ago, so I didn't expect to have another one already.  Would have been super nice, but I'm not surprised.


Josamali--you're right, that email was just featuring Fennel as their "oil of the month" as far as sharing information.  I think that's like the posts here in our Group for the oil of the week--just sharing how you use it.

The specials are now listed on the doTerra website--it is in fact a full size bottle of Eucalyptus (this makes me very happy!).


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment