Sunday 27 May 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Spa Mist diffuser problems

Spa Mist and/or Spa Vapor? Are they the same?

On May 21, 1:34 am, "Dzdote...@aol.com" <Dzdote...@aol.com> wrote:
> So far everyone that I know who has bought these have had problems with
> them. I ordered 2...and have had problems with both. One of my customers
> isn't happy with doTERRA because of her faulty diffuser. I have explained
> to here that the product isn't made by doTERRA and her reply, " well, then
> doTERRA needs to be more cautious about who they deal with!" Still trying
> to placate her!
>
>
>
> On Sunday, May 20, 2012 11:13:34 AM UTC-7, stephanie wrote:
>
> > I purchased 8 Spa Mist diffusers a couple of weeks ago.  Of the 8, 5 are
> > not working.  Two didn't work right out of the box.  The other 3 started
> > malfunctioning fairly quickly (not misting, over heating).  The company is
> > allowing me to return and I am requesting a replacement with the newer Spa
> > Vapor.
>
> > Just thought I would share this with others.  Also, if any of you do give
> > out a spa mist as a prize, be sure and tell people that this is not a
> > doTERRA product.  I think that people sometimes assume that it is.  As
> > these are obviously inferior, we don't want this associated with doTERRA.
>
> > You get what you pay for.  Love my Lotus!- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment