Wednesday 2 May 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Skin Care

I agree, you need to cleanse. At the very least drink lemon essential
oil in your water all day, every day. Your body is trying to cleanse
itself and when it cant be eliminated on the toilet it comes out your
pores. I always know when the facial acne and a few spots occur on my
shoulders its time to clean up my eating and bring on the lemon.

Water, water, water!!!

I love the foaming wash and clear skin blend as does my hormonal, acne
prone teenager.

On May 1, 12:34 pm, Sheila <loosy...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm in my mid 40's, lines across the forehead and suffer from adult
> acne, have combination oil/dry skin and I use prescribe medicine
> everyday to keep it under control. I buy over the counter face
> cleanser and moisturizer. I just started using the foaming face wash.
> Any suggestions on which moisturizer I should try (Tightening Serum,
> Hydrating Cream, or Anti -Aging)?
>
> Thanks,
> Sheila

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment