Tuesday 29 May 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: OCD formulas

I have seen Patchouli work wonders for this. Just apply as needed
behind the ears, bottom of feet and wrists. I would encourage you to
go to Builddoterra.com and under "education", listen to the Patchouli
conference call.

On May 29, 8:22 am, Jen <ajpettin...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I have a friend who's life is consumed by OCD (obsessive compulsive
> disorder) and I would like to help her out. She's a new mom and at a
> breaking point.
>
> I checked this site and the recommendations are cypress, geranium,
> lavender, ylang ylang.  Wondering if anyone has their own formula that
> works for them. Also, what's the best way to apply?  I need to buy the
> book, I know.
>
> Thanks so much.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment