Monday 28 May 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: My new IPC needs help

If it's for the herpes I would try diluted on guard

On May 28, 4:32 pm, Sunny <oettelsu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I just received this email. I'm not sure what to do with this--any help
> would be appreciated :-)
>
> Well my husband did a foolish thing Friday night he had a break out on
> herpes simplex and put rubbing alcohol on it and burned his chin and lip so
> it has been seeping out liquid like crazy.  I said don't put anymore
> alcohol on it and only put lavender.  He is still pretty swollen today, so
> we put ice on it and only lavender.  During all this he said call Sunny see
> if she can help??? I knew it was Sunday and you spend your day with family
> so I didn't want to bother you. Can you think of anything else?  The only
> other thing I found was Frankencense.
>
> Thank you so much!!!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment