Tuesday 1 May 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Looking for class in Northern Michigan

Thank you, Lisa, but I think I found someone closer to the area. If
for some reason that doesn't work out then I will get in touch with
you. I appreciate your willingness to help! Take care :)

On Apr 30, 5:29 pm, "Lisa Lehman" <lehmanfam...@charter.net> wrote:
> Rae,
>
> I'm in Midland which is about 2.5 hours south of Petoskey.  If they are
> really interested, we might be able to work out something where I could go
> up there and teach a class.  Contact me at lehmanfam...@charter.net for
> further discussion.
>
> Lisa Lehman
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
>
> [mailto:everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Rae Lynne
> Sent: Monday, April 30, 2012 9:40 AM
> To: Everything doTERRA
> Subject: [Everything doTERRA] Looking for class in Northern Michigan
>
> I am hoping to find someone who is holding a class or would hold a class in
> Northern Michigan. Specifically near the Indian River area.
> It is a small town near Traverse City & Petoskey Michigan. I have a woman
> from my area in Pinedale, WY going to visit family in that area and she
> would love to have them go to a class so they can learn about the oils. I
> really appreciate any help I can get! Thank you so much!
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Everything doTERRA" group.
> To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> For more options, visit this group athttp://www.everythingdoterra.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment