Wednesday 2 May 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Hypo-Thyroidism and Prescription Synthroid

I take Synthroid (levothyroxine) and I have had zero interactions.
I've been consuming oils since August of 2011. In fact, I haven't had
any interactions with any of my medications (lisinopril and celexa)

On May 1, 12:19 pm, Kathy Cameron <doterraachievingbala...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Only within the last week was I introduced to doTERRA, so as someone
> new I am in need of some answers to questions I have and may get as a
> consultant.
>
> Is there a guidebook which lists precautions for using specific oils
> with certain prescription medications?
>
> Example:  Synthroid
>
> I currently take, this as well as Lexapro, and Omeprazole.
>
> I know the Synthroid needs to be taken seperately from anything, not
> just others drugs, but should not be taken with food either. So my
> concern is will the oils effect this prescription?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment