Monday 28 May 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Dog With a Recurrent Open Sore

Hi, Jenny! No, Lola is an adult dog. I started with Franki but then
I used Helichrysum on Lola's sore and it worked! She has had a severe
skin condition in the past before I got her and was on clavamox and
when that did not work the vet put her on some stronger/broader
spectrum of antibiotics for several months. Thank you for your
suggestions, Jenny! I really do appreciate it!

On May 26, 10:00 pm, Jenny Rae <nomolos...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Is it a puppy? My pup (4month old Boston) was just at the vet and they
> said puppies are prone to it because their immune system is still
> developing. Franki and lavender or sometimes melaleuca
>
> On May 24, 11:26 am, Brenda Holt <brenda.ho...@verizon.net> wrote:
>
>
>
> > My tiny long-haired Chihuahua, Lola, has a recurrent open sore on her
> > forehead.  I've applied Frankincense and Lavender and it goes away for
> > a few days but then it reappears.  I'm stumped; any suggestions?
> > Thank you!- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment