Tuesday 1 May 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: 14 yr old daughter with Menstrual Cramps

I love clary sage. Works great, I rub it over my ovary area. It
works good for ovulation pains too.


On Apr 29, 8:38 pm, brenda <bturbo...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Geranium, geranium, geranium.
>
> On Apr 26, 10:37 am, "steu...@yahoo.com" <steu...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>
>
> > I have a 14 yr old daughter who has severe menstrual cramps. I have tried
> > Rosemary, Peppermint, and Cypress to help with this but she says it does
> > not work. These have all been recommended to help and these do not seem to
> > be working for her. Any other ideas, suggestions, that I could do to help
> > her along, the other alternative I was told by my doctor is to place her on
> > birth control to help with regulate her hormones/estrogen levels but I
> > really want this to be my last option if at all possible. Thanks for your
> > help.
>
> > Shanna- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment