Monday 28 May 2012

[Everything doTERRA] More Allergy and Sinus success

Okay, so Saturday morning I used the allergy gargle to clear the pnd that was killing my throat.    Also drank the mixture as a warm 'tea' through the day.  That was awesome.

By evening, though, my sinuses were so clogged I couldn't even breathe the Breathe!   I don't know if it was allergies, sinusitis, or just barometric pressure, but I was miserable, to say the least.   I used melaleuca on my tongue and swallowed a few times at bedtime.  

Sunday morning, after @45 minutes of sleep the whole night, I got up and went to church, but could only stay awake/alive through one meeting.  Sadly came home and started using one of my favorites, PasTense.  I rubbed it all over my face on sinus areas (being very careful not to get it too close to my eyes, of course) and massaged it in.    Whatever it was just seemed to melt away, and I've been able to smell and breathe since then.

These gifts are truly amazing and just awesome!

Carly

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment