Friday 18 October 2013

Re: [Everything doTERRA] DDR Prime

Just to be clear, I love DDR Prime and I'm not going to stop taking
it. I'm not going to stop recommending it because people love it.
Actually I don't think I've had anyone say they had issue with it.
The person who brought up the issue had been taking methotrexate
and had recently stopped and was taking Coumadin. My natural bias would
be to shake my head and say that stopping a chemo drug known for liver
failure while taking a drug that also is known to have liver failure
issues, albeit a low percentage would be more likely than components of
DDR Prime but I thought if I asked and someone had some issues that
maybe we might have to be careful about mixing products with clove and
methotrexate or something along that line. No one has responded that
there has been an issue, on this group with 1000s of people nor on my
Facebook group that has almost 2000 people or on the other 2 groups I'm
told it was posted as well. My question was more along the lines of -
has anyone heard of this to try and collect some data not any other purpose.
gin

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment