Monday 21 October 2013

[Everything doTERRA] Re: just wanting to hear how people are using the new juniper berry and cedar wood oils

It smells like the shampoo so you don't even know you have added it except for the benefits you will see in a short amount of time.  I can't believe how much I have spent trying to find something that would work including prescription shampoo only to have it continue. This oil is amazing...

Fran 

On Sunday, October 20, 2013 9:36:59 AM UTC-7, Apryl Mann doTERRA IPC #405799 wrote:
Hi Fran, I have never added anything to my shampoo yet but I was hoping you could tell me if you hair will smell like the oil you add to the shampoo when it is wet or dry? Than
On Sunday, October 20, 2013 9:22:24 AM UTC-7, Fran McKee wrote:
I have been using 3 drops of Cedarwood with my shampoo every other day and it has cleared up 2 very itchy patches on my scalp that I have tried so many products to get rid of it and in less than 2 weeks adding the Cedarwood has taken care of the problem.  I can now wear black tops and not have to worry about white flakes anymore.  It leaves my hair shiny and very soft. I love it and will surely keep on using it to prevent the patches from coming back.

Fran

On Saturday, October 19, 2013 11:52:35 AM UTC-7, curlu...@hotmail.com wrote:
I have just ordered several of the new stuff and am anxiously awaiting their arrival but am curious of how and for what to use them for. Please if there is any new info on these or you can share some experiences I would greatly appreciate if you would point me in that direction thanks so much.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment