Tuesday 22 October 2013

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Bone Cancer

Hi, I have bone marrow cancer and you will find my story in Liz Petersons information as bone marrow and blood cancer. I would have your mum follow the protocol Dr Hill gave to me. I am doing great and am even able to build my business. Here it is: 
My protocol for the oils: Beginning with 5 drops of Lemongrass in a capsule everyday at 4 p,m. I take Frankincense 2 drops under my tongue every 3 hours all day long. I did a detox of GX & PB Assist and will do 2 more. I take DDR Prime daily morning and evening usually with meals but any way I need to. I also take LifeLongVitality *LLV*. Morning and Evening I put On Guard, Balance, and Serenity on bottoms of my feet. I also add On Guard like a perfume several times a day. I drink Lemon in my water all day long in a glass 2-3 drops. I get 4 Aroma Touch Technique applications a week. This is the protocol that I was given by Dr. Hill for my Bone Marrow Cancer and Polyscithemiarubravera. After 3 months my blood tests are showing massive improvements placing most markers into the normal range! I have not had to do 2 of the last 3 phlebotomies that I was having every 2 weeks and are now every month or longer! I am feeling like a million dollars and no longer look like I am at death's door! Do these oils and have faith that this will work. It does. Post Script: I now have added Zendocrine capsules and oil in a capsule once a day and Terrazyme daily. Good luck. PS not a doctor prescribing but a user sharing.


On Monday, October 21, 2013 2:46:20 PM UTC-7, Zahra wrote:
My mum has been diagnosed with secondary bone cancer. She had breast cancer 13 years ago but unfortunately it has come back. I have read the different protocols on Cancer but couldn't find bone cancer listed. I was hoping someone can recommend a protocol for her specific cancer. The medications she is on is tamoxifen and OxyNorm for her pain. 

Best wishes

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment