Sunday 23 December 2012

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: doTERRA Changed my Life!!

Rhonda,
Hang in there...
It seriously gets better for me each day, although I still have issues, I put all my Faith in my doTERRA and the Oils never let me down!
Thanks for your comment!
Lori

On Monday, December 3, 2012 8:15:10 PM UTC-7, Rhonda wrote:
Lori, I too think this is great.  Although I don't have your past health issues, I too took the plunge to get off hormones that I have been on since age 21 (after a complete hysterectomy)  As some in this forum can attest, I was so anxious.  But I have been off my hormones for now about 6 months. I am having only maybe 1-2 warm flashes per month, no out of the ordinary mood swings and my love life with hubby is great.  I take the LLV faithfully as well as the phytoestrogen and bone nutrient. I do not need the Solace. I am trying to get off my antidepressant but a week ago I resigned my position as a nurse manager and my doctor and I felt I probably needed a week or two before I weaned myself off. I am hoping that not having management stress it will be easy.  Like you, I love my doTERRA.

On Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 4:11 PM, Pam <pamsp...@gmail.com> wrote:
What an awesome testimony...it brought tears to my eyes!


On Saturday, December 1, 2012 11:58:23 AM UTC-5, Lori wrote:
I just went to my Annual female exam.
Last year I had alot of issues concerning my Health.
A Little bit of History about me...
I had a total Hysterectomy when I was 29, I am now 51. All those years were spent trying to "Balance" me out as a woman with Hormone Therapy.
I have had so many ups and downs with Mood, Depression, Anxiety, Emotional im-balance,...and many more issues. At my last appointment a year ago I walked out of the office diagnosed with High Cholesterol, Colitis, Vaginal atrophy (from lack of estrogen),my bones were deteriorating (from lack of estrogen), sadness, and alot of hopelessness, that without Hormone therapy, and was told that was my last hope.
Long story short, with alot of research and the Love, Patience and support, of my daughters...they helped me go off all medications, and I got as many doTERRA essential oils that I could for my issues plus, the Vitamins, Bone Nutrient and Phytoestrogen and used them all faithfully.
So now a year later at my annual appointment after my exam my Gynocologist said to me how amazed he is with me at my age and with my last exam a year ago, and me telling him I have been off all Prescription drugs for a year, all he could say is... "I don't know what you are doing but keep doing it!!!
So....Thank you doTERRA, you have seriously saved my Life. I will be forever Grateful.
I can't say enough of how you have Blessed my Life and the lives of my Husband, Children and now my sweet Grand-children.  
If there is ever anything I can say or do to Promote this lifestyle I am forever in your Debt.
Sincerely, Lori Munford

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythi...@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdote...@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythi...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to everythingdote...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/everythingdoterra?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/everythingdoterra?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment