Friday 21 December 2012

Re: [Everything doTERRA] MJ ASSIST SOFTGELS is discontinued

I've attached an RA success story that was posted on here some time ago.
I know that several people have tried this and been happy with the results.
Personally, I would not take Wintergreen internally. I'm sure people do
it from time to time but doTERRA put a warning on it and it has the
safety cap which tells me they are serious.
Changing the diet also really helps as well.
gin
On 12/20/2012 5:19 AM, Joelle Amaya wrote:
> Hi
> I ended up here because I was looking up Rheumatoid Arthritis for a
> friend and came across MJ Assit. I was going to have her read
> testimonies and such and recommended protocols, but did not want to
> send her there, where most of the people were talking about MJ
> Assist. Sooo....I guess I could just give her the suggestions and
> attach product info so she could see which oils she would want to try
> along with the LLV and Deep Blue.
> BUT,
> Just the other day, on doTERRA FB page, they were advising not to take
> Wintergreen internally and the Modern Essential Book does not have an
> I with the A and T.
> I personally have taken Wintergreen internally, and I have read a few
> articles on taking it internally where it said you would basically
> have to have A LOT to have it harm you.
> Can you tell me your stance on this, and why doTERRA is advising not to?
>

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/everythingdoterra?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment