Friday 21 December 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Multiple questions

You can get Magnesium in a tablet form at health food stores (Whole Foods, Vitamin Shoppe, etc.).  My son is autistic and had horrible constipation issues.  He uses Magnesium Citrate every day and it really helps.  Also, Vitamin C can 'loosen' things up too.  Hope this helps. 


On Thursday, December 20, 2012 12:11:43 PM UTC-5, Stacye McCain wrote:
Thank you both.  I am using the Frankincense and Digest-zen, but I do not have Rosemary or Terrazyme yet.  Also, trying to increase my lemon water amount.

Where would I get magnesium?  Is it anything like what is given in the mag drip at the hospital?  I had that when I was pregnant and it took a week before I could think clearly again.  (Pretty sure I was on an extremely high dose to keep me from going into seizures.)


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/everythingdoterra?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment