Saturday 22 December 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Having metal fillings removed/replaced with porcelain

I was going to say cilantro too, but also some blood cleaners like chlorella and I believe kelp can also do the job.  Perhaps zendocrine would do some good cleansing too.  I have done a Dr. Christopher's Cleanse.  I don't know how it compares with the zendocrine because I have not tried that yet.  Dr. C's goes Lower Bowel, Liver/Gall Bladder, Kidney and then Blood.  Does anyone have any thoughts on that part for Carolyn.  Thanks!
 
Joelle

On Friday, December 21, 2012 11:56:57 AM UTC-7, Carly Nelson wrote:
So, I've heard it's not a good thing, but the dentist says they are leaking and causing other problems, so they're coming out.

Just want to do the best thing before, during and after.  How do I use oils (Cilantro?) for helping pull the toxins from the metal fillings away from my body?  They assure me they have the best vacuum system and that nothing will go in, but I really want this to be as safe as possible.

Any suggestions gratefully accepted.

Thank you!
Carolyn

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/everythingdoterra?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment