Wednesday 19 December 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Cold Sore

~I hate cold sores too - so much so that I decided to put ONGUARD directly on the cold sore.  Ouch!  Double-Ouch!  I continued for 2 days and it never developed past the first stage.  It dried my lip up along with the cold sore but that can be easily correct. Yeah ONGUARD!


On Saturday, December 15, 2012 8:58:18 AM UTC-7, Rachel Rubow wrote:
Yesterday morning I woke up to the dreaded cold sore.......  Those who get cold sores know what I am talking about.  The tingling in the lip....... the slight (which turns to gargantuan) swelling.  I jumped on my computer to this site and looked up what oils others are using and came up with this remedy.  1 drop Melissa, 1 drop Malaleuca, and 1 drop DigestZen.  (I know, DigestZen.)

I did this for every hour all day long.  By the afternoon, the pain had stopped, and I noticed no swelling.  Just the tiniest pin prick of a blister that had formed.  Today is day 2.  Still no swelling.  Again, just the tiniest pin prick of a blister, and no pain!  I'm still putting on the above remedy every hour.  With the oils it is good to go hard and aggressive at first.  

Hope this helps someone else.  The one thing I'd do differently that I didn't do and should have, is apply ice.  When the cold sore is first forming it is good to apply ice for awhile on the sore.  I should have put the oils on and then applied ice.  

Oh well.  Thrilled with the results thus far.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/everythingdoterra?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment