Wednesday 19 December 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Cholesterol success

Thank you so much for posting this!  I am doing a follow up with a lady this afternoon who has questions about cholesterol.  How many drops lemongrass and on guard did you use?  Was it just one round of the GX/PB assist?  Are you continuing to use everything or just the LLV or LLV with something?  Thanks again for the post and answers.

On Tuesday, December 18, 2012 6:45:36 PM UTC-7, Valerie Gebhardt wrote:
I have been battling high cholesterol all my life.  This last April I was introduced to essential oils after becoming extremely ill from the cholesterol medication and NSAID's that was tearing up my liver.  I used Zendocrine with LLP and PB and GX Assist to clear up my liver. I then used the same ones with Lemongrass and On-Guard in a capsule for the cholesterol.  After three months my cholesterol is now down 50 points.  I told my doctor again that I refuse to take medication and we will see where I am in three more months.  Essential Oils DO WORK!!!!!!
 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/everythingdoterra?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment