Friday 21 December 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Eczema

So I had a terrible outbreak of my eczema.  I am still new to the oils and didn't know exactly what to use on it, so I ended up using the horrible steroids.  My foot was in the process of healing, (old skin dry and coming off) when I started to get a couple of blisters.  

I had just received the GX and PB in the mail so I started on 1 a day for 2 days (GX).  It wasn't progressing as much as it usually did, but was still progressing, so on day 3 I took two GX, and still it hasn't progressed as fastly, and it looks like some of it is going away.  Today I noticed that for the first time ever, I actually have about 3 blister on my other foot (never had eczema there before), so today I took a third GX.

I don't want to have to get back to using steroids, and since I live in Korea it takes 11 days for me to get my orders.  I have some Terrazyme coming and Coriander too.

Anyone have any other suggestions to keep this at bay?

Thanks!! :)

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/everythingdoterra?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment