Thursday 13 September 2012

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Sick toddler

I had a two week old newborn with a cold. Not fun! I was diffusing Breathe like crazy, eucalyptus on his back, lemon and melaleuca on his throat, and Breathe a couple times on his feet. I did put Melissa on him a few days before he got sick. I used a snot sucker to clear him up for nursing. http://www.amazon.com/Nosefrida-The-Snotsucker-Nasal-Aspirator/dp/B00171WXII/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1347567077&sr=8-1&keywords=snot+sucker
 
Thankfully he got the least sick of the 4 of us, but I was ready to consider myrrh and cypress if I felt he needed it. I go with my gut most of the time, and then double check to see if I'm on track with the Modern Essentials book.
 
I know there's a lot of people uncomfortable putting most essential oils on a newborn, but I figure if I just rub my finger on the bottle top and dilute any hot oils, we're ok.

Blessings,
Leah
 
 
On Thu, Sep 13, 2012 at 11:24 AM, Nurture Yourself <nurtureyourselfnow@gmail.com> wrote:
My 19month old has had a runny nose and cough for the past 48 hours. I've been using breathe and lime. Water has lemon Yesterday I started the flu shot roller bottle.

Her snot is now green today!

What else should I be doing? She still nurses but sounds so congested it's breaking my heart. Any tips much appreciated!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment