Friday 28 September 2012

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: Gettting rid of cockroaches

For the ants Put a few drops of peppermint in a spray bottle.I also mop my floors with Peppermint water and clean my counters with it.Not an ant to be seen.(we had a huge problem with them till I started doing this)We take the peppermint spray bottle with us to my daughters games and spray it on the blanket we sit on and the ants wont come on it.

On Saturday, July 9, 2011 9:11:43 AM UTC-7, dzdoterra wrote:
what about ants?
>  > Thanks in advance for your suggestions.  >  > Clara Peterson  > Guam        

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment