Friday 28 September 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: oil for shutting brain off

I think someone mentioned in this group that Elevation is on sale this month.  I looked it up today, and it looks like it's good for stress, reducing cortisol, and quieting the mind.  You might want to take a peek at it.

On Monday, September 24, 2012 8:03:06 AM UTC-7, brenda wrote:
 I have a lady that is on medication because her brain won't shut off
at night.  It just goes and goes and goes.  I have heard Laura Jacobs
I think mention this.  I can't remember where I wrote it down!!!
Does anyone know which oil will help your brain the shut off at
night?  Thanks,

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment