Saturday 29 September 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Migraine help

Do you take the LLV? LLV has really helped get rid of my migraines!
I see you put the Franki on topically, have you tried it on the roof of your mouth? If I do start to get a migraine, 2 drops Franki on the roof of my mouth gets rid of it quickly! My migraines, I get aura, intense headaches, disorientation and confusion, and severe nausea/vomiting and the LLV + Franki have really eliminated them. I have also hear of people having success with Basil for migraines, its on my list of oils to get in the near future. :-)

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment