Saturday 29 September 2012

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: all kids coughing!

I tried a blend someone posted on this board in a different thread. I just tried it a week ago on my 2yo and it made the cough go away very quickly. Tried it on my 12 yo yesterday. It had FCO, frankincense, sandalwood, breathe, lime, patchouli and melalueca. 

Thanks for the agave spoonful idea. My 12yo and 6yo can't do capsules, so I do a little shot glass of the oils in water and have them chase it with an oj or apple juice after. Will try that too..

On Saturday, September 29, 2012 8:05:37 AM UTC-5, hbrummert wrote:
THANK YOU!  I don't have Myrrh, Cypress, or Sandalwood yet, I placed an order for the Myrrh, Cypress and onguard throat drops a couple days ago so when they get here I will give them a try!  I will try the onguard with some honey though as I do have that.  Thanks for the help!

On Sat, Sep 29, 2012 at 2:23 AM, Lovinlife <chv...@gmail.com> wrote:
1 drop each of OnGuard, Myrrh, Cypress, and Sandalwood will knock a
cough. If they aren't able to take capsules, you can give them the
oils in a spoonful of Agave. For adults, double the recipe to 2 drops!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythi...@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdote...@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment