Saturday 29 September 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Migraine help

I need some help. I have been plagued with one type of migraine. I have figured out my other migraines but not this one. I get this pounding in the back of my head and then it will pound to the front of my head. The pain is so intense that I throw up. I have tried using franki all over my head with pasttense then inhale it from my hands. I have tried cinnamon to the roof of my mouth and in my water. I have tried peppermint and lavender on my pressure points on my head. Deep blue in the back of my head where the some spot is. I made a pain formula of black pepper, lavender, and Marjoram(helps a different migraine). Solace for that time of month migraine(works great). I guess it is my classic migraine that I am having a problem with. Anymore ideas? Thanks in advanced.  Blake

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment