Saturday 29 September 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: all kids coughing!

Basil with rosemary and breathe might help for deep coughs.

On Friday, September 28, 2012 6:30:14 PM UTC-6, hbrummert wrote:
I have 3 kids and all of them have been fighting a bad cold for over a week.  I have been using oils on them every day which I think has stopped the cold from getting any worse.  My problem is that I can't seem to figure out what to use for the horrible cough that they all have at night.  They are not sleeping well because they are coughing SO much.  Does anyone know what I can do to stop the cough?  I have tried the LLP mix and it has not helped, I have also diffused it at night.  Any help for this tired mom would be great!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment