Saturday 29 September 2012

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Quitting cold turkey Breast feeding help!

Hi Charly,

I am assuming she is taking a 7 or 10 day course.

I looked it up and found that Penicillins and Cephalosporins: This group of antibiotics produces less than 0.1% in the breast milk. It is well tolerated, with only a skin rash sometimes seen in the infant. As with adults, an allergic reaction is possible, but rare. Diarrhea is also rare.

Since the baby has had an allergic reaction she could definitely pump & dump & go right back to nursing when she is done. Does she have any frozen milk she can use?

To increase her supply again she can use fenugreek & blessed thistle. Or when she starts nursing again she can pump between feedings.

She can find much info on LLLI.org or kellymom.com or momsmilk.com

I really got into the oils when my baby was 12 months old & I would strongly suggest she visit everythingessential.me & read about oils & breastfeeding.

If I find any more I will write it here. :)

Best of luck to her and I hope she can continue to nurse and bond with her baby for bit longer. :).

Cissy

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment