Saturday 29 September 2012

Re: [Everything doTERRA] My First time doTERRA booth

Just an idea but perhaps you could offer a percentage of sales or sign-ups to the rescue for people who sign up on that day or on a follow-up day shortly after. Have little contest to gather names and call them to invite them to a class (Pets and People or something like that).  Do you have any dog/oil info you could share?  I have not done a doTerra booth but lots of others and getting the names and following up later is crucial.  A contest form with a mini questionnaire works well. You can have a checklist with various items of interest, like a mini-survey to see what interests them most.  For example: body pain, libido, finances, weight, pets, mental clarity, etc. Then you can follow up via email on each topic.  Remember that it usually takes way more than one contact before someone signs up or buys.  Around 5-7 and most people give up before then!  Good luck and let us know how it goes! 

On Sat, Sep 29, 2012 at 8:56 AM, Whitney Coolidge <rhysmom7@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi, I am attending an event I go to every year as a vendor. I paint pet portraits and always get a booth (it is a dog event benefiting rescue) and thought it would be a great idea to have a space on my table for my oils too! I just joined doTERRA in August and LOVE my results so far. I am very interested in the business opportunity doTERRA offers and just love the people I've talked to also. It seems like a really great group of people here.

Anyway, does anyone have suggestions of how to handle an oil booth for the first time? I have the new ME book, some cards I got from AromaTools about each oil, and about 18 oils. I figure I can offer information, personal testimonial, and offer to let people smell or have a drop or 2 of oil to smell on their hands and breathe in. I know when I was introduced to doTERRA, having the oil on my hands and smelling it for about an hour and loving the way it smelled was enough to convince me to try it!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com



--
Sharon Hoehner
www.endcandidablog.com 
(604) 894-6940 Home Office Pacific Time
(604) 905-9240 Cell Phone


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment