Sunday 30 September 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Anyone tried the MITO2MAX yet?

Sharla,

Yes, I was already taking LLV when I started Mito2Max. I have always
had good energy and stamina but in the past several months, even
though I was taking LLV, energy/stamina wasn't up to normal for me.
With two or three Mito2Max a day I need less sleep and feel physically
more energetic all day long. Much better feeling like I'm used to
feeling.
Jan

On Sep 27, 7:18 pm, Sharla Snow <sharlas...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Jan,
>
> Were you already taking LLV when you started taking Mito2Max?  Just curious
> how many you take when you're already on LLV.  I've not felt like I needed
> more energy.  I feel like LLV does that already, so I'm just curious if you
> felt MORE energy than when just taking LLV>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> On Thursday, September 27, 2012 10:13:03 AM UTC-7, oilygirl wrote:
>
> > I really want to put this on October's order but have some other things I
> > really need too.  Anyone tried it?  How much of an energy boost did you
> > feel?  If you're familiar with the Spark drink do you think it was as good
> > as that?  Thanks!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment