Thursday 13 September 2012

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Help I need to find Dr Lawton to pick up book

I believe Friday at marriott 5 to 9


Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note™, an AT&T LTE smartphone


-------- Original message --------
Subject: Re: [Everything doTERRA] Help I need to find Dr Lawton to pick up book
From: Christine Stanford <christine.stanford@gmail.com>
To: everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
CC: Re: [Everything doTERRA] Help I need to find Dr Lawton to pick up book


I need to know this also please.  Is there anyway to contact them about picking the book up tomorrow?

Thanks
Christine.Stanford@Gmail.com

On Sep 12, 2012 8:05 PM, "Rita aka GG Ridpath" <ritasrelics@gmail.com> wrote:
I know this isn't generally where you would see this but I sure do need some help.
I'm looking for Dr Susan Lawton or Rebecca Hintze email or contact info.  I ordered and paid for their new book from their site but there is no contact info listed.  My daughter couldn't get up there to pick up the book tonight so I need to let them know so she can contact them later during the convention.  Any one there who can get the info to them? Or know how to contact?  They won't be shipping and tonight was the only time to pick up.  Book remainders will be for sale at AromaTools but mine is paid for.  Any help?
Allyson Gardner will be there tomorrow but because of the floods in Santa Clara she was not able to attend today. 
Perhaps someone at the convention to get a message to them. I'm Rita Ridpath email at ritasgr8oils@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance for your help

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment