Sunday 30 September 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Carpal Tunnel help

Hi,

I am a dental hygienist and have suffered with carpal tunnel!  It is not fun!  Deep Blue would be my first suggestion !  I agree with the wrist braces at night.  You want your hands in a neutral position as often as possible.  Try to avoid anything that requires repetitive motion.  Also try to avoid holding the phone with the hand that is hurting, that seemed to aggravate mine!!  If you google hand stretches for carpal tunnel you can get some ideas for good stretches. You want to stretch as much as possible.  A non oil suggestion would be acupuncture   When I was suffering with carpal tunnel I had numbness in 3 fingers on each hand.  I went to an acupuncturist for a few weeks and helped so much!!  Hope this helps!!  

Melissa

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment