Saturday 29 September 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Anyone tried the MITO2MAX yet?

I heard people raving about it at Convention and honestly thot it was probably just a convention buzz, beside who would take something that gives you more energy before bed?!!!  WRONG WRONG WRONG!  I love it, I have been sleeping wonderfully (except last 2 days and have an extra stressor going on), get tired early evening, but guess my body knows.  LAst week on Facebook I posted that somebody needed to check me to see if I'd suddenly become bi-polar cause I was so full of energy.  It has calmed down a bit since then, but still feel like it's helping alot.  Have been taking LLV for about 5-6 months, and am using the full 4 pill dose of Mity Max! ;-)  My suggestion, try it!
Becky

On Thursday, September 27, 2012 7:18:30 PM UTC-7, Sharla Snow wrote:
Jan, 

Were you already taking LLV when you started taking Mito2Max?  Just curious how many you take when you're already on LLV.  I've not felt like I needed more energy.  I feel like LLV does that already, so I'm just curious if you felt MORE energy than when just taking LLV>

On Thursday, September 27, 2012 10:13:03 AM UTC-7, oilygirl wrote:
I really want to put this on October's order but have some other things I really need too.  Anyone tried it?  How much of an energy boost did you feel?  If you're familiar with the Spark drink do you think it was as good as that?  Thanks!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment