Saturday 29 September 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: IPC in AZ!

Thanks ladies! Delma, I sent you an email, I hope you got it? Sondra, Mesa is a bit far for me at the moment, so I'll keep this group in mind for future reference. Great to know about this! All the other Arizonans out there...I hope to hear from you! :)

On Friday, September 28, 2012 8:16:18 AM UTC-7, Sondra wrote:
Rachel- There is an amazing group of IPC's that meet every Tue for continuing education in Mesa AZ whose upline goes all the way up to Allyse Sedivy and I think Natalie Goddard.  
They meet 
1811 S. Alma School #290 Mesa, AZ 85210
they have additional trainings on other days for business builder training and for some other things.  Check it out.  You will love the training to help grow and be able to network with others. 

On Thursday, September 27, 2012 7:55:49 PM UTC-4, Rachel Winter wrote:
Hi all,

I'm looking for IPC's in the Phoenix, AZ area to partner with as a new IPC. Thanks in advance for your help!

Rachel

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment