Wednesday 12 September 2012

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: Uh oh!! Off Topic Mostly

I can't decide which is a bigger deal. That it's 49 degrees or that 6:30 comes twice a day. 

Charly



On Sep 12, 2012, at 8:41 AM, Chris <cmccab01@gmail.com> wrote:

just so y'all are aware ... it was 49 degrees this morning when i left for work at 6:30. :)

On Monday, September 10, 2012 11:32:26 AM UTC-4, Charly Risenmay wrote:
I am leaving for convention in the morning--after I teach a class to 20+ people in the morning. So being the ahead-of-time-always-prepared person that I am, I decided to drag my suitcases out of my Texas basement and throw them on the floor this morning. This constitutes nearly packed for me. Then, as usual, I wandered off in search of something that needs to be done but that's more fun--like start preparing for that class. Now two hours later it slowly dawns on me. In Texas we have shorts and flip flop summer weather and capris and flip flop winter weather--otherwise if its really frigid we just don't go anywhere. And I am going to Salt Lake where they don't turn the heat up to 78 if its 50 degrees outside. So for those who want to meet me, I'll be the smurf in flip flops and shorts and a hoodie because I am nothing, if not prepared. And styling. Since I'll be stealing a hoodie from one of my sons.

Charly


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment